Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How lazy I am...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In my room I have a ceiling fan...a few weeks back I had it on the highest setting...I started getting cold so I pulled the chord to turn it down and the chord pulled out...I said great, because I knew it was broke and I would have to take the fan apart to change the pull chain out, and also because I knew anytime I wanted the light on I had to deal with the fan on high...so if I get cold, I have to sit in the dark...the fan has been this way for about 2 weeks now and I have made the proper adjustments to my living habits to coincide with this change...

    So about a week ago...I get home...flip the light switch...fan comes on...but no light...I'm like great!...now I have to sit in the dark no matter what!...and I did...I did not change my light bulb until today...for a week now I have dealt with the darkness and I hate sitting in dark places for extended periods of time...I had hoped that I could get over this during this period, but I just found my self using the living room more often since it had light...but things are back to normal now...I have light again... [img]smile.gif[/img] *shivers*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you are THE LAZIEST muther fucker i know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •